SC Financial Aid
Terms and Conditions
1. Available Financial Aid application for students is as following:
- Parents’ Monthly Gross Income below RM4000.00
|Diploma in Accounting and Finance
(LCCI International Qualifications)
|Diploma in Business Management|
|RM6000.00 Rebate on Tuition Fees with the condition to maintain CGPA 3.50 and above for every term of Diploma program.||RM3000.00 Rebate on Tuition Fees with the condition to maintain CGPA 3.50 and above for every term of Diploma program.|
2. Students must submit valid proof of income of parents. For employed parents, please submit latest 6 months of salary slips and latest income tax submission form. For self-employed parents, please submit latest income tax submission form. The student will be immediately disqualified from the application if the income proof is found invalid.
3. The entitlement of Tuition Fees Rebate will be divided into six (6) term.
4. Available financial aid is applicable for current year SPM / O-Level / UEC / STPM / A-Level students only.
5. Students must be currently enrolled in SC College Diploma in Accounting and Finance (LCCI International Qualifications) and Diploma in Business Management.
6. Students must pay registration fees, resources fees and miscellaneous fees incurred.
7. Student needs to pay the balance of program fees and other related fees after deduction of sum of rebate granted from the total fees before or on the commencement date of the academic program.
8. Student with SC Financial Aids is exempted from the “14 days before of the commencement date payment terms” for the subsequent term. However, In the event of the CGPA for current term is below 3.50, the financial aid will be terminated immediately. The student must comply with the “14 days before of the commencement date payment terms” for the subsequent term.
9. Students with SC Scholarships, other scholarships, loan or financial aid programs are not eligible for this financial aid application, except PTPTN education loan (terms and conditions apply).
10. Students with SC Financial Aid is not eligible for Tuition Fees installment.
11. If the student withdrawn from the program prior to completion of Diploma program, the financial aid will be terminated immediately without further notice.
12. The status of financial aid application will be informed via email. Upon approval, the student will be issued an official letter.
13. The College reserves the right to revise the terms and conditions without prior notice.
Easy Installment Scheme
*Not Applicable for Professional Programs.
Other Financial Aid Information
- Perbadanan Tabung Pendidikan Tinggi Nasional (PTPTN) Loan (For Qualified Students Only)
- Employee Provident Fund (EPF) Withdrawal
Terms and Conditions Apply